Job Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Experience Level: 3 – 5 years
Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly (negotiable depending on expereince)
Job Description/ Key Responsibility
- Plan and implement age and developmentally appropriate classroom practices that include the areas of physical, emotional, social and cognitive needs of the children
- Prepare and provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play
- Maintain regular observation and evaluation of the children’s development and progress as directed by the director
- Ensure the safety of each child enrolled in the class including inside the classroom and on the playground
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health, including the Identification of children showing signs of problems to discuss with the director
- Adhere to the daily schedule for your group in order to provide consistency to the children and in order to ensure proper scheduling of staff and shared space
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, cognitive and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music and storytelling
Skills & Requirements
- BSc. in any course from a reputable University.
- A certificate in jolly phonics
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS
- A minimum of 3 years working in a licensed preschool
- Can work children with learning disabilities
- Clearly and effectively communicate with children, choosing words that promote independence and self-esteem.
- Lives within Yaba or its environs
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
If you experience any difficulty using your mobile to upload your CV please use another mobile device or a computer