Role: Preschool Teacher
Location: Ikota, Lekki, Lagos.
Level: 2 yrs. experience
Salary: 50k (Salary is negotiable depending experience)
Our Nursery & Preschool located in Ikota, Lekki is looking to recruit an experienced Preschool Teacher to work alongside dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years. Ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of the Montessori or British EYFS curriculum.
- Planning and teaching lessons in line with set curriculum.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Plan lessons, monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Help children to develop basic learning skills (verbal, written and numeric) through fun lessons and interesting activities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
Qualification and Skill
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education
- Experience (at least 2years) teaching in an early years setting.
- The ability to supervise and organise the planning of activities following the set curriculum with children and staff.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
*** Applicants must reside around the Lekki environs for easy commute. ***
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.