Location: Yaba, Lagos
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Develop and implement lessons/work schemes
- Provide a safe and stimulate environment that facilitates learning
- Organize and supervise play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc)
- Encourage children’s mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Organize learning materials and resources and make imaginative use of resources;
- Assist with the development of children’s personal/social and language abilities
- Establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom.
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the school;
- Become familiar with emergency procedures and protocol.
- Maintain records, monitor and record progress
- Minimum of first Degree in Education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar role. Especially in a School with an
established track record of steady growth and development
- Ability to work effectively and communicate distinctly with children.
- Track record of working in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritizing,
managing data and setting deadlines.
- Lives within Yaba or its environs.
How To Apply
Please use our standard online application form by clicking the apply button below