Location: Off Admiralty Rd, Lekki Lagos.
Level: At least 12 months experience teaching 1–5 years old children.
Salary: 60k – 120k monthly (depending experience, will pay more for expatriate candidates)
Our Early years foundation School located off Admiralty Road in Lekki is looking to recruit 2 EYFS educators to work alongside dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years.
- Planning and teaching lessons in line with the British EYFS Learning curriculum.
- Motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Help children to develop basic learning skills (verbal, written and numeric) through fun lessons and interesting activities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
Skills & Qualifications
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare.
- Team leadership or supervisory experience in an early years setting. (Desirable)
- At least 12 months early years teaching experience and good knowledge and understanding of the British EYFS curriculum and child development to ensure that all the children’s individual needs are met.
- The ability to supervise and organise the planning of activities following the EYFS curriculum with children and staff.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Must be warm and reliable.
- A good sense of humour and playful disposition.
- Adaptability, Patience & Perseverance.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
****Applicants must be able to commute to Lekki daily and easily*****
How To Apply
Please use our standard online application form by clicking the apply button below