Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Experience Level: 3 – 5 years
Salary: 100k montly (depending on experience)
A Nursery & Preschool located in Ogudu, Lagos is looking to recruit an experienced Preschool Teacher to work alongside dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years. Ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience of the Montessori or British EYFS curriculum.
- Planning and teaching lessons in line with set curriculum.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Plan lessons, monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Help children to develop basic learning skills (verbal, written and numeric) through fun lessons and interesting activities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
Qualification and Skill
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education
- Experience (at least 2years) teaching in an early years setting.
- The ability to supervise and organise the planning of activities following the set curriculum with children and staff.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
If you experience any difficulty using your mobile to upload your CV please use another mobile device or a computer