Location: Wuse 2, Abuja.
Experience Level: 2yrs
Salary: (Negotiable depending on experience)
Our Nursery & Crèche located in Wuse 2, is looking to recruit a nursery tecaher to join our team to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years.
- Motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Plan lessons, monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Assisting with the development of children’s personal, social and language abilities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Keep surroundings neat and tidy at all times.
- Developing children’s curiosity and knowledge.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents
Requirements for this role
- A recognized qualification in Early Childhood Education or a BSc/BA in Education or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years early years teaching experience.
- Must be warm and reliable.
- A good sense of humour and playful disposition.
- Being bilingual or multilingual is a plus.
- Adaptability, Patience & Perseverance.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Good understanding of the British EYFS /Montessori curriculum.
****Applicants must be able to commute to Wuse 2 daily and easily*****
How To Apply
Please use our standard online application form by clicking the apply button below.