Job Title: Kindergarten Teacher
Location: Apo resettlement Abuja
Level: At least 1 year experience teaching in nursery school
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Our preschool located in Apo, Abuja, is looking to recruit a Kindergarten Teacher to join our team to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years.
- Motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Plan lessons, monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Assisting with the development of children’s personal, social and language abilities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Keep surroundings neat and tidy at all times.
- Developing children’s curiosity and knowledge.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents
Requirements for this job.
- A recognized qualification in Early Childhood Education and Childcare or its equivalent with at least 12 months early years teaching and care experience.
- Must be warm and reliable.
- A good sense of humour and playful disposition.
- Adaptability, Patience & Perseverance.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
If you experience any difficulty using your mobile to upload your CV please use another mobile device or a computer