Location: Apo, Abuja.
Salary: 60k -100k per month (depending on expereince)
Our preschool located in Apo Abuja is in need of a nursery teacher for their infant room. To teach and care for kids 3montsh to 18 months.
- Develop action plans
- Carry out activities on a daily basis.
- Evaluate effectiveness of child development activities
- Ensure safety and well being of children
- Maintain regular communication of parents
- Contribute to the effective operation of the overall Early Care and Center
- Position reports to the program director
- Skills requirements and abilities
- Must be warm and have a supportive attitude towards working with children and their families
- Must be Reliable
- Must be flexible in receiving assignments or adapting to changes in program
- Must be willing to accept supervision in order to improve work performance
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Physically able to perform the job of a teacher for young children
- Minimum of a first degree in any field
- Early years certification is an added advantage
- Must have experience in an early years environment
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to plan lessons centered around TOTSLAND’s goals, mission and philosophy
- A strong team player.
- Ability to build relationships with families and co -workers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 20 kilograms and work indoors or outdoors.
- Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to fluently speak, read, write English-phonics is a big part of Totsland Curriculum.b Requirements
How To Apply
Please use our standard online application form by clicking the apply button below.