Role: Head of Early Years
Location: Galadimawa, Abuja
Level of Experience: 5yrs plus experience as a Lead teacher/Nursery Coordinator Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Our school (Creche, Nursery, Primary) located in Galadimawa, Abuja is in search of a Head of Early years (Female). The ideal person with good experience teaching early years with at least 5 years’ experience Must be able to prepare PowerPoint presentations and also Computer literate
- To maintain and improve our stimulating environment by providing a high level of quality childcare, whilst delivering positive outcomes for both children and staff.
- You will provide guidance and support to our team of enthusiastic early years teachers.
- To maintain and exceed achieved high standards of care and education.
- To effectively lead and manage the early years team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support.
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends. And to keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme and be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery.
- Planning lessons in line with the set curriculum.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must be Female.
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education
- Able to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children, especially 0 – 5 years of age.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective communication and engagement with staff, children and their families.
- Administrative and basic ICT knowledge.
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
If you experience any difficulty using your mobile to upload your CV please use another mobile device or a computer