Job Title: Head of Nursery & Primary School
Location: New Haven, Enugu.
Level: At least 8yrs experience in early years teaching and Management.
Salary: up to 150k monthly (depending on qualifications and level of experience)
Our International preschool located in New Haven, Enugu State is in need of a Head of School who will be responsible for running the nursery and primary school.
The ideal person will have good experience teaching early years and will also have good experience in school administration. Experience of the British EYFS and or Montessori curriculum is desirable.
- Manage day to day operations of the school.
- You will provide leadership, guidance and support to our team of early years practitioners.
- Maintain and exceed high international standard of care and education.
- Effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
- Effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels.
- Implement an effective parent liaison programme and be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- Develop and maintain a stimulating environment by providing a high level of quality education and care, whilst delivering positive outcomes for both children and staff.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery.
Skills & Qualifications
- A recognized qualification in Early Years & prmary Education.
- A minimum of 5 years leadership and management experience in an early years education setting.
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery/preschool.
- Excellent knowledge of the British EYFS and or Montessori curriculum.
- Experience of supporting and mentoring a staff team including staff training, supervision, appraisal and development.
- Good knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
If you experience any difficulty using your mobile to upload your CV please use another mobile device or a computer