Location: Chevron, Lekki, Lagos.
Level: At least 15 yrs experience in the educational sector and 7 which must be in strategic leadership role.
Salary: Starting from 150k (depending on experience)
A reputable international school located in Lekki is looking to recruit a Head of Nursery, with the following expereince and qualifications;
Job profile of Head of Nursery
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Exposure
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor in Education, PGCE or specific Montessori training
- The ideal candidate must have at least fifteen years’ experience in the educational sector, seven of which must be in a strategic leadership role.
- The ideal candidate must have worked in the management force/personnel of a reputable international school in the past five years.
- The ideal candidate must have quality exposure to British and Nigerian curriculum at the Nursery Level
- The ideal candidate must have a solid knowledge of the EYFS, Montessori Curriculum and child development
- The ideal candidate must have the experience to rightly interpret curriculum and instructional programs for appropriate levels.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge in the field of Education and child care and demonstrate enthusiasm and a commitment to be part of a great team to serve young children and their families
- The ideal candidate must have experience developing positive relationships with colleagues, staff members, parents and children
- The ideal candidate must have experience leading and support a staff team to improve practice
- The ideal candidate must have a record of past accomplishments and experience in collaborating with various stakeholders to accomplish school goals
- The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding of the current and changing educational landscape
Qualification and Skills
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelors’ Degree in Education and Master’s Degree in Education Administration
- The ideal candidate must be a team player and have an ability to support, motivate and inspire staff and to communicate a clear vision and direction for the school
- The ideal candidate must have proven expertise in organisational, time- management, interpersonal and good working relationship skills to ensure all targets are met
- The ideal candidate must have an approach that best supports the students to reach their full potential
- The ideal candidate must be resilient and be able to make great decisions that allow for sound and consistent judgments when challenges arise
- The ideal candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ideal candidate must be a disciplined and well-rounded individual
- The ideal candidate must have experience of use of ICT in management, data handling, use in teaching and learning, as well as ability to work effectively with all Microsoft office suites, such as Word, Excel, Power-point
***This is a very Senior Position. Apply only if you meet the above requirement****
How To Apply
If all the above describes you, please use our standard online application form by clicking the apply button below.