Role: Head of Early Years
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Level of Experience: 3yrs plus experience as a Head of Nursery School/Preschool
Salary: (Negotiable depending on experience,)
Our school located in Gwarinpa, Abuja is in search of a Head of School for their Early Years School. The ideal person will have good experience teaching early years and at least 3 years’ experience as a Head of Nursery School/Preschool
- To maintain and improve our stimulating environment by providing a high level of quality childcare, whilst delivering positive outcomes for both children and staff.
- You will provide guidance and support to our team of enthusiastic early years teachers.
- To maintain and exceed achieved high standards of care and education.
- To effectively lead and manage the early years team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support.
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends. And to keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme and be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery.
- Planning lessons in line with the set curriculum.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Head of Preschool/ Nursery School
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare.
- Able to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children, especially 0 – 5 years of age.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective communication and engagement with staff, children and their families.
- Administrative and basic ICT knowledge.
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
Applicants should also add a cover letter