Job Title: EYFS Teacher
Location: Area 2, Garki, Abuja
Level: At least 2 years working in a preschool/ nursery school
Salary: depending on experience
Our preschool located in Area 2 Garki, is looking to recruit an EYFS Teacher. As an Early Years Teacher, you’ll work with children aged 0-2 in the Toddler class.
- It’s important that the activities you plan and carry out meet the requirements of the early years foundation stage (EYFS).
- Your aim is to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn.
- You’ll provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarising their achievement
- motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment
- assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
Requirements for this job.
- A recognized qualification in Early Childhood Education or its equivalent.
- Previous experience teaching in a preschool will be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate must have a good command of the English Language and speak eloquently.
- Must be willing and ready to learn.
- Adaptability, Patience & Perseverance.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
If you experience any difficulty using your mobile to upload your CV please use another mobile device or a computer