Role: Early Years Teacher
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Level: 2 years early years teaching experience.
Salary: (Negotiable depending experience)
Our preschool located in Jabi, Abuja is looking to recruit a fun creative, patient resourceful and passionate Early Years Teacher.
- Planning and teaching lessons in line with set curriculum.
- Motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Help children to develop basic learning skills (verbal, written and numeric) through fun lessons and interesting activities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
Skills & Qualifications
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education or its equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience teaching in a preschool
- Knowledge of British EYFS curriculum is desirable.
- Must be warm and reliable.
- A good sense of humour and playful disposition.
- Adaptability, Patience & Perseverance.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.