Location: Wuse 2, Abuja.
Experience Level: At least 12 months experience teaching and caring for children
Salary: (Negotiable depending on experience)
Our Nursery & Crèche located in Wuse 2, is looking to recruit an assistant nursery teacher. This is an excellent entry position for someone who wants a career in early childhood education. You will be supporting the nursery teacher daily.
- Supporting the Nursery Teacher in motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Assisting with the development of children’s personal, social and language abilities.
- Assisting teachers in maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Keep surroundings neat and tidy at all times.
- Developing children’s curiosity and knowledge.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other teachers and parents.
Requirements for this job.
- Any of the following degrees NCE/HND/BA/BSc
- Must have at least 12 months experience teaching and caring for children
- Being bilingual or multilingual is a plus.
- A willingness to learn.
- Must be warm and reliable.
- A good sense of humour and playful disposition.
- A love for children.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
****Applicants must be able to commute to Wuse 2 daily and easily*****
How To Apply
Please use our standard online application form by clicking the apply button below.