Job Title: Preschool Teacher
Experience Level: At least 12 months expereince teaching Early Years
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Our preschool located in Ajah is looking to recruit a Preschool Teachers to join our team to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years.
- Motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Plan lessons, monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Assisting with the development of children’s personal, social and language abilities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Keep surroundings neat and tidy at all times.
- Developing children’s curiosity and knowledge.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents
- Must be warm and reliable.
- A good sense of humour and playful disposition.
- Adaptability, Patience & Perseverance.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- A recognized qualification in Early Childhood Education and Childcare or a BSc/BA in Education or its equivalent with at least 12 months early years teaching experience
****Ideal candidate will meet the above requirments and live in the Lekki-Ajah Environs*****
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
If you experience any difficulty using your mobile to upload your CV please use another mobile device or a computer