Job Title: Assistant Nursery Teacher
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja.
Experience Level: At least 12 months experience teaching and caring for children
Salary: (Negotiable depending on experience)
Our Nursery & Crèche located in Wuse 2, is looking to recruit an assistant nursery teacher. This is an excellent entry position for someone who wants a career in early childhood education. You will be supporting the nursery teacher daily.
- Supporting the Nursery Teacher in motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Assisting with the development of children’s personal, social and language abilities.
- Assisting teachers in maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Keep surroundings neat and tidy at all times.
- Developing children’s curiosity and knowledge.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other teachers and parents.
Requirements for this job.
- Any of the following degrees NCE/HND/BA/BSc
- Must have at least 12 months experience teaching and caring for children
- Being bilingual or multilingual is a plus.
- A willingness to learn.
- Must be warm and reliable.
- A good sense of humour and playful disposition.
- A love for children.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
****Applicants must be able to commute to Wuse 2 daily and easily*****
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply’ button below. Upload your CV using the online application form.
If you experience any difficulty using your mobile to upload your CV please use another mobile device or a computer